Calendar of Events
May – August 2014
For directions and more information, call the parish center: 610-253-7188.
FAMILY STYLE HAM DINNER is being served at the CHRIST UNITED
METHODIST CHURCH, 400 W. Berwick Street, Easton on Saturday,
May 31 from 5:00-7:00 PM. Adults $8.00 in advance, $9.00 at the door;
children ages 6-12 years $3.00 in advance, $4.00 at the door. Wheelchair
accessible. Tickets may be purchased by calling 610-258-4762.
WHO: Victory House of Lehigh Valley
• Provide homeless veterans and local homeless men emergency shelter, transitional housing, and supportive services
• Provide needed operating funds
WHERE: Green Pond Country Club, Bethlehem
COST: $100 per golfer includes lunch, dinner, and awards at 3pm.
LOTS OF PRIZES:
1st, 2nd & 3rd place foursomes, longest drive and many others winners.
Shotgun Start: 10 am with continental breakfast
Format: 4-person scramble
Dinner/Awards: 6 pm
Cost: $100 per Golfer
Sponsors Please Respond by May 28th and Golfers Please Respond by June 2nd
Visit our website @ www.victoryhouselv.org to register and pay on line.
Inquires: Call Amy Lukow at (610)-691-3373 or email email@example.com
NON-GOLF SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
• Beverage Cart Sponsor – $250 – Includes a Sponsor sign on the beverage cart
• Hole or Tee Sponsor – $150 – Includes a Hole or Tee Sponsor sign
GOLFING SPONSORSHIP LEVELS:
• Dinner Sponsor – $2,000 – 4 golfers, breakfast, lunch and dinner, event program listing, a sponsor sign at dinner and sponsor announcement. Players may bring one dinner guest.
• Veterans Gold Star Sponsor–$1,500 – 4 golfers, breakfast, lunch and dinner, event program listing, a sponsor sign at registration. Players may bring one dinner guest.
• 19th Hole Sponsor – $1,000 – 4 golfers, breakfast, lunch and dinner, event program listing, and a sign at 19th Hole. Players may bring one dinner guest.
• Prize Sponsor – $750- 2 golfers, breakfast, lunch and dinner, sponsor signage and a sponsor announcement. Players may bring one dinner guest.
• Hole-In-One-Sponsor – $500 – 2 golfers, breakfast, lunch and dinner and listing in the event program and at hole.
• Veterans Silver Star Sponsor –$500 – 2 golfers, breakfast, lunch and dinner and listing in the event program and at hole.
Robin sings for local and state politicians at their campaigning events. Annually, she sings for the Pocono Leadership Prayer Breakfast attended by 700 local business men and women including the Pennsylvania State Supreme Court judges, senators and local and state leaders. She’s asked to sing at city wide events including the annual Christmas Tree Lighting in downtown Stroudsburg, fireman’s banquets and special events for the Pocono Medical Center.
Twice a year East Stroudsburg University, Robin’s Alma Mater, hires her to perform for the students at their Late Night Cafe. In June 2012, Robin and her sister, Kimberly, were featured on a two hour film documentary produced by WVIA called “Our Town the Stroudsburg”, where they were interviewed for their local ministry outreaches that have impacted the community. They have also been featured along with East Stroudsburg University, Pocono Medical Center, The Monroe County Historical Society, the Sherman Theater and many others.
Robin has trained since 2010 with Dr. Cate Madill, Voice Specialist & Speech Pathologist of Sydney, Australia. Since 2007, she has ministered weekly in a second chance school, PA Treatment & Healing (grades 6th – 12th) through a program she calls “The Awakening” which dramatizes the Word of God and makes it come to life. In October 2011, Robin was hired to bring “The Awakening” program into a public high school assembly for the first time, which brought a message of purpose to the whole student body grades 9 through 12.
It is Robin’s desire to see lives changed and inspired through her music and ministry. Robin said, “My own life’s experiences, as well as the pain my family’s battled over the years, has given me a heart to bring hope to others. Her favorite Bible verse is Psalm 37:4 – Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
If you have any questions or need directions call 610-614-0507 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
137 NORTHAMPTON ST. EASTON PA 18015
HOST PASTOR: ANDREW SCILLE
INVITES YOU TO JOIN US FOR OUR 2ND BUILDING FUND SERVICE
0N JULY 18th—20th 2014 @ 7.30pm nightly
COME LET US CELEBRATE JESUS TOGETHER AND BE BLESSED
THERE WILL BE DYNAMICS SPEAKERS
The bus will depart promptly at 10 AM from the parking lot of Calvary Temple, 3436 Winchester Road, Allentown.
Lunch will be a Smorgasbord Lunch at Noon at Hershey Farm Restaurant.
Show begins at 2:45 PM
e-mail: email@example.com. Cost per ticket is $85 and includes bus, meal, show ticket and driver gratuity.
Payable by cash, check or credit card via wjcs.org
However the deadline for discounted tickets is July 7 and must be paid prior to July 7.
All tickets after July 7 are $85 each.