Featured

About Us

WJCS is a commercial free religious broadcaster.  We are on the air  24 hours a days, 7 days a week bringing you “The Good News All the Time”.  We are an affiliate of the Moody Broadcast Network from Chicago and rebroadcast approximately 85% of their programs.  The other 15%  consists of programs we prepare at WJCS.

WJCS is supported by voluntary contributions from area churches, listeners and 7 of the ministries that we broadcast.  All contributions are tax deductible.  We can accept credit cards (Master card, Visa and Discover) and also have the capability of accepting donations via Pay Pal on our web site (www.wjcs.org).

WJCS is staffed by 1 full time station manager and a part time assistant.  The governing body is a 6 member volunteer board of directors.

Non-profit organizations are encouraged to take advantage of our Calendar of Events.  If you have an event or have information you would like to have broadcast on WJCS (at no cost to you), please provide all the information to WJCS.  We will include it on our web site (wjcs.org) and put the event on our Calendar Events.  Information can be emailed to WJCS at wjcs@wjcs.org.

Any questions can be emailed to wjcs@wjcs.org or by calling us at 610-791-7262.